Judas Priest will embark on a North American tour in the fall with support from Thin Lizzy and Black Label Society. The trek will kick off on October 12 in San Antonio, Texas and conclude on November 18 in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Dates announced so far:
Oct. 12 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
Oct. 14 - Corpus Christi, TX - Concrete Street Ampitheater
Oct. 15 - Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Oct. 16 - Allen, TX - Allen Event Center
Oct. 18 - Tucson, AZ - Ava Ampitheater
Oct. 19 - San Diego, CA - Cricket Wireless Ampitheater
Oct. 21 - Phoenix, AZ - AZ State Fair
Oct. 22 - San Bernardino, CA - San Manuel Ampitheater
Oct. 23 - Las Vegas, NV - Hard Rock
Oct. 25 - Los Angeles, CA - Gibson Ampitheater
Oct. 26 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena
Oct. 29 - Seattle, WA - WaMu Theater
Oct. 30 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
Nov. 01 - Edmonton, AB - Shaw Conference Center
Nov. 02 - Calgary, AB - Scotiabank Saddledome
Nov. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT - Maverik Center
Nov. 05 - Denver, CO - 1st Bank Center
Nov. 12 - Chicago, IL - The Venue At Horeshoe Casino
Nov. 13 - Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena
Nov. 18 - East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center
It has also been revealed that Judas Priest will release the "Single Cuts" CD-singles box set and the "Classic Albums Collection" later this year containing the following material:
"Single Cuts" CD-singles box set:
* The complete U.K. CBS/Columbia singles from 1977-2008 featuring all 7" and 12" tracks.
* All singles will carry original artwork.
* This box will only be available online and sold through the official Judas Priest web site.
* Fans can pre-order the box starting in June; the product will ship later in the summer.
The "Classic Albums Collection":
* Timed for the start of the U.S. tour
* Box set featuring all the albums from the classic lineup years, including first two Gull records
* Includes 17 albums (19 discs in total)
* All remastered albums with original artwork